A Wrestler's Body
Tyler Cintron vs Kevin Blackwood, XWA "OG" (Xtreme Wrestling Alliance)
Tyler Cintron, at six-foot-zero and 200 pounds, has what I consider the ideal wrestler's physique. I'm not prepared to fight over the matter, but, hell, I can think of worse ways to lose some teeth. Cintron's body is not conspicuously well muscled, but it's agile and smooth. It moves fast and welcomes punishment. There's nothing fragile about it, and it's built for wear, not posing. In those respects, Tyler's body is comparable to Elite Eliot's, the Team Turbulence duo's, Chris Ridgeway's, and so on.
Over the past couple of years I have commented on Tyler's body, saying, "[W]hen he sweats, he's a walking hard-on" (here). Later, I had this to say: "The guy has movie-cowboy looks and a body that should make anybody think twice before challenging it to a duel" (here). Still, I think his battles against Wayne DeWayne are the best I've seen so far.
This mid-September 2019 XWA Firebrand Championship defense against Kevin Blackwood is heated and fun, close to the intensity of Cintron versus DeWayne but with 88-percent less sweat. Blackwood is awesome, with a classic gym-rat physique and a hard, sledgehammer right. He makes Cintron look like an old man. Even so, Cintron never looks bad. He wears those trunks like they're painted on him - too bad because I was looking for some slippage.
Visit XWA here on Facebook.










Comments
Post a Comment