My New Lust
Johnny Greco vs Leo Langston, Catalog 32 - Choke, Punch, FUCK (MuscleBoy Wrestling)
This match made me a foot, sock, and shoe fetishist. I am not joking. I never got the foot fetish thing until I saw Johnny and Leo fight over their matching Ringside Undefeated boxing shoes, which they immediately, with no further provocation, fight over, heatedly, The disproportionate fury may be a large part of the allure. All I know is I felt shivers run up and down my body from sole to the back of my ears - not very different from Langston's shivers in the sixth GIF above.
Obviously, Johnny's and Leo's toned physiques contribute to my newfound lust. I doubt I'd be tempted by the feet of Quentin Tarantino, Britney Spears, or Jay Leno, other admitted foot fetishists, or ask them to play with mine (more than likely a yes for Ricky Martin and Enrique Iglesias, on the same BuzzFeed list). The fourth GIF above, in which Leo leans in on an upside-down Johnny in order to unlace his shoes, is a trigger for me, as is the last punching-bag GIF. My recommendations for improvement are few, limited to:
- raising the right leg for firmer crotch-to-crotch contact (kudos, though, for pressing a pec against the knee)
- pulling the laces with their teeth and
- including me in the fun (and why not?)
Leo made a super-strong debut against Drew Harper at the end of last year, and that MBW match made it onto my yearend list of favorites. Johnny topped the same list in another MBW match.
This match could have gone wrong for me in many ways, but it doesn't - not even once. MBW rightly notes the phenomenal improvements Johnny Greco has made both in the ring and on the mat. Langston shows heaps of promise for sizzling things to come. As a whole, Catalog 32 is a pivotal work that I hope influences other underground wrestling. I'm wary of future knockoffs that fail to match this work in energy, heat, and gravity. A new kink is a delicate thing, easily botched.
Visit MuscleBoy here.










Comments
Post a Comment