Leather Jacket












Marco Thunder vs Cali Boy, My Nuts, Bro! (Wrestler4Hire)

I was and still am missing Marco's distinctive and altogether potent bad-boy persona, which, to my mind, stands out at a time when good heels - that is, bad-ass heels - are in short supply. That he has a bad reputation apart from his work in the squared circle fascinates me only more. I should be ashamed of that fascination, and am, a bit, but not enough for anyone to notice.

Of course, in a real sense Marco was never a heel. He was the guy who punished heels and made them suffer for their misdeeds and cocky attitudes, which is the case here. Cali Boy is the brat who needs and gets a bruising - and from a guy who knows how to whip up a bruising. Cali is begging for it, or why else would he claim that he fucked Marco's girl? The catalog description gets a good laugh out of that one.

I'm somewhat disappointed in this match's pace. I wanted Marco to dish up rougher punishments, and he could have picked up the pace. Nevertheless, what we get are some good low blows and strong showings of he-man muscle. I would love to see a Marco comeback in 2022. Somebody needs to make that happen.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

  1. What is his bad reputation in real life for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. Vague rumors, which might have been nothing. He was arrested, but, what the hell, I've been arrested (and successfully defended myself in court). I do think the "bad reputation" mystique suits him - he's like the Brando of 21st-century underground wrestling.

      Delete
  2. I miss Marco as well. His style, approach, and bad-ass domination made him one of my favorites. His quick wit and passive look as he dismantled his prey is stuff of legend. Probably one of the most skilled and intelligent wrestlers I’ve seen. He was not great at losing, and that awkwardness showed me just how good he was at actually winning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cali Boy is obscenely pretty, especially when in pain. I wonder what happened to him…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does Marco Thunder have any social media?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more