POW!














Spencer Slade vs Alexander Apollo, The Fifth Annual Pittsburgh Classic, 3 December 2022 (IWC)

By sheer coincidence, I have blogged on a Spencer Slade match once a year for now four years. I didn't plan it this way, but here's what I learned. Spencer is deaf, agile, and speedy. The sight of Slade makes me swallow audibly. Third, sweat! For this December of 2022 match, Spencer aims to go THROUGH current title holder Alexander Apollo (in long tights) to win the IWC High Stakes Title.

Spencer exudes charisma and toughness. He's the kind of wrestler who does whatever it takes to win a match, especially one with high stakes. He's a slugger with a short fuse and plenty to be irked about. He throws everything - EV ree THING - at his opponent, and yet Alexander Apollo keeps coming back for more. Watch the whole match to see what happens after the last GIF above.


Visit IWC here.

Comments

  1. You should check out Slade's IWC matches with Ashton Day and Cole Karter when you get the chance! (if you haven't already)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more