Full of HImself










Krush vs Dimitri, Chloro Combat 5 (Krushco)

I get hard over French villain Dimitri. The guy exudes smugness and casual cruelty. He loves to hurt people, but Krush is having none of it. Krush's punishments are delicious, but nothing disturbs Dimitri, who has the resilience of a cockroach. He is maddeningly arrogant with enough tough to back up his ego.

Last year Dimitri abused Forrest Taylor to no end. He has a running feud with Callum, who has come closest to destroying him. This is his second brush with Krush, and the first was four years ago, a high spot for both men. Dimitri's smooth, rubbery physique makes him damn near indestructible, a living, breathing Stretch Armstrong.

His perpetual pout and bedroom eyes make him a perfect target for Krush, who's method is crunch and smear, tolerating sass from nobody. This match is epic - lasting one hour! - and neither man is in a hurry to tap out. A rear naked choke brings the battle to a close, but I'm hoping for a third match.


Visit Krushco here.

Comments

  1. Hey, great to see Dimitri again. I missed their first match so I'll get both and set aside some hours to watch them. I'd love to see more of the Callum/Dimitri feud you mention. Especially if there are any Callum heel v Dimitri blue eye ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more