Eliminate the Enemy












Giulian and Matteo vs Thanos and Sam, Fight Room Titan Session: Lions' Rage 3 (Wrestlingmale)

Here's the official setup. Etienne has assembled two up-and-coming tag teams and ordered them to fight their tag-team partner. Giulian must fight Matteo, and Sam must fight Thanos. The losers of each match must then fight each other. In the end, the winners of each match must likewise fight each other.

All four wrestlers are great. My favorite is Italian bombshell Giulian. He's thick and hairy. He is my ideal hunk. I want to climb all over him. I would like this guy to squat on my face. Matteo has ink all over him and a dour expression. He likes to hurt people. Thanos is the most classically sculpted of the four men. His six-foot-two body makes grown men salivate. He's hot, and he knows it. Sam is another hunk worth watching. He loves combat sports of all kinds. His torso is worth our admiration. 

The session is not perfect, but it's perfect enough for me.


Visit Wrestlingmale here.



Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more