Heavies











Meaty vs Fuego, No Holds Barred 260 (Thunders Arena)

Meaty turns this match around and not a minute too soon. Dripping with sweat, Meaty and Fuego wreck each other for 24 minutes, no holds barred. Both have close calls as much on one side as on the other, but ultimately one of them succeeds in climbing to the top of the two-man heap. I love the moans and the slap of muscle against muscle. Of course, I'm on Team Meaty, but more than once Fuego succeeds in tying himself and Meaty into one heaving and gigantic knot. I love soggy body contact, and this match lets off geyser-level steam.


Visit Thunders Areaa here.

Comments

  1. Both wrestlers are attractive. Of course, Meaty will always be my favorite but Fuego is very hot too. And they don’t have tattoos, what I find very good. I will definitely buy that one

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks to your comments, I am learning new words in English
    Soggy, for instance

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more