Backseat Jiu-Jitsu







Marty vs Leo, Car BJJ (WatchFighters)

I can't say much about this video except that it's two guys unbuckling seatbelts and fighting in the back seat, It's a repeat of my post early this year (2 January) but with different, younger fighters. I suppose it reminds me of sitting in the backseat (no seatbelts in those days) or in the cargo bed of my dad's pickup truck. No wrestling, though, which is a shame because it could have been fun. 

Marty is the guy initially on the left side of the camera frame. Leo's on the right. They switch positions early on in the contest. Both take this contest seriously, which is kinda cool, kinda funny. This match follows the pattern of the earlier match. Marty and Leo are good-looking and agile. I'm not sure what the stakes are, or if there are any. It's hot, though.


Visit WatchFighters here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more