Warrior Kings











Silas vs Meaty, No Holds Barred 259 (Thunders Arena)

It has been five months since I saw Silas in a match, so imagine my excitement when he steps on the mat to face Meaty. Silas looks rested and eager to get rough with the top wrestler at the Arena. But is he ready to take on a pumped-up but cold-as-ice Meaty?

Meaty displays his usual stone-faced approach to a challenge. Lifting Silas up off the mat (in the third gif above) shows Meaty's strength - and he does it effortlessly. Until I saw the moment it happens, I thought such a feat was impossible.

Silas takes a minute to readjust to the Arena and hunky Meaty, but he is magnificent here. Cool and collected as usual, and fearless in the face of a wrestler of Meaty's strength and mercilessness.  Summer heat just got hotter.



Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

  1. Meaty and Luger are my 2 favorite Thunders wrestlers. What happened to Luger ? Does somebody knows ? I like Hawk too. For his muscles and his smile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more