Gimme All Your Lovin'











You got to whip it up
And hit me like a ton of lead
If I blow my top
Will you let it go to your head
Gimme all your lovin'
All your hugs and kisses too
Gimme all your lovin'
Don't let up until we're through
ZZ Top (1983)

Justin Powers vs J.J. Allen, Catalog 2 - Muscle Boys Get Rough (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

Born tragically too late, Justin Powers is evidently the dream date I used to pray for. As they say, God answers prayer. Sometimes he says yes, sometimes he says no, sometimes he runs forty years behind on delivery. Currently under exclusive contract to MuscleBoy Wrestling, Justin debuts in Catalog 2 with two matches, both perfect realizations of the kind of romantic/combative encounters I dreamed of through my college years. I gushed over one of these matches on Saturday. Now I turn my attention to the other, equally fine, about which I am also rapturous.

Rather than go on and on about the complex combinations of elements I look for in erotic wrestling, this time let's talk about kissing, which Justin does exactly to my liking. Arguably his match with J.J. Allen is one long extended kiss, interrupted by gut punches, scissor holds, and bear hugs. The cutesy kisses that cinch wedding ties and the archly ironic kisses of less capable erotic wrestlers do not impress me. I prefer stormy sweaty tonguey smothering Twilight-meets-Kickboxer kisses, for which Powers* has particular talent. Whereas most eroto-wrestling kisses evolve out of the match, in this case the match evolves out of Justin's aggressive kiss, first pressing J.J. to the wall, following with a playful but sharp gut punch, then extending through the furious ups and downs of the subsequent fight. The feral gleam in his eyes each time his mouth approaches J.J.'s etches deeper into my imagination.


* Other wrestlers on my personal Top 10 of impressive eroto-aggressive kissers are Logan Cross and Jake Zane, also at MuscleBoy; Ty AlexanderPatrick Donovan, Kayden Keller, Mike Martin, Mickey Rollins, and Kid Vicious at BG East; and Brad Michaels (kind of a god, really) at BG Enterprise.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more