Licked










Jack Bailey and Levy Foxx, Finish Me (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

I was charmed by Jack Bailey in his two earlier MBW videos - tangling one on one with hunky Aidan Langston last June and then taking on Luke Truong in December. His appeal is pure magic. Jack flirts without restraints in MuscleBoy's latest release, but the absence of wrestling holds and resistance makes me wonder if this is wrestling. I struggled with this issue last September when Levy Foxx fought Adam Awbride, which took on a number of fetishes, while still including wrestling.

In this case, I'm inclined to think it is not wrestling, though it is immensely titillating. With no punitive throws or holds, I can't see calling it wrestling, yet here it is on my wrestling blog. I accept that wrestling can be mixed with other things - like comedy, sex, muscle poses, costumes, other fetishes - but excluding wrestling entirely robs a match of the one thing that matters to me.

That said, Jack is wonderful here, a natural performer, with Levy as his horny sidekick. I wish they had really wrestled. Awbride versus Foxx included headscissors and bear hugs as foreplay amid foot fetishism. Truong challenged Jack with stretches and leglocks. Langston flat out kicked Bailey's ass, THEN fucked the hell out of it. I would have liked more combinations like these in this match.


Visit MuscleBoy here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more