Top 40
I'm heading back to the classroom today, anxious to see those bright shining faces again. It's a busy time for me, so I came up with an idea for today's post, thinking it would be easier to make happen than it was. Here are the high points of approximately 3000 posts since late 2008, based on the number of pageviews each post has drawn. I'm always surprised what catches on with visitors and regular readers. I try not to read too much into the numbers, but a "top 40" is a quick and breezy way to look over the blog's almost nine-year history.
What makes the blog rewarding for me is not numbers but the support it has received, so I want to express my gratitude to everyone who's left comments under posts, to the new long-distance friends I have made through our shared interests, to the promotions who sent me freebies with no strings attached, to the promoters who have invited me to visit them and their talented wrestlers live and in person, to my fellow bloggers for supplying me with ideas to borrow or steal, to those who have given me opportunities to collaborate on wrestling and s/m fantasies online, to the wrestlers who have granted me interviews and put up with my phone- and Skype-shyness, to the photographers and videographers who have been generous in lending me their work, to those who have sent me gifts (coffee-table books, T-shirts, even foreign currency for my occasional travels), and to those who have +1'd individual posts or otherwise shared a link to this blog:
Thank you all - you create the worlds I live in when I want a break from the one giving me a paycheck.
What makes the blog rewarding for me is not numbers but the support it has received, so I want to express my gratitude to everyone who's left comments under posts, to the new long-distance friends I have made through our shared interests, to the promotions who sent me freebies with no strings attached, to the promoters who have invited me to visit them and their talented wrestlers live and in person, to my fellow bloggers for supplying me with ideas to borrow or steal, to those who have given me opportunities to collaborate on wrestling and s/m fantasies online, to the wrestlers who have granted me interviews and put up with my phone- and Skype-shyness, to the photographers and videographers who have been generous in lending me their work, to those who have sent me gifts (coffee-table books, T-shirts, even foreign currency for my occasional travels), and to those who have +1'd individual posts or otherwise shared a link to this blog:
Thank you all - you create the worlds I live in when I want a break from the one giving me a paycheck.
1.
03/30/11 Jason Adonis vs Marc Stone
(Can-Am)
2.
02/19/11 ‘70s Playgirl models I would like to wrestle, revised
3.
04/08/11 Wade Cutler (BG
East)
4.
02/23/11 Kenny Jordan and Paul Donahoe
5.
12/07/09 Alexi Adamov (BG East)
6.
01/11/11 Cage Thunder interview (BG East)
7.
08/09/10 “Tarzan” Tyler Reese (BG East)
8.
07/18/13 Jonny Firestorm vs Aryx Quinn (The
Arena @BG East)
9.
08/23/10 Ace Hanson and Mr. Mike interview
(Thunder’s Arena)
10.
04/14/12 Ed Fury
11.
04/06/17 Taylor Reign vs Travis Bennett
(MuscleBoy)
12.
06/06/11 Nikko Alexander and Gavin Waters
vs Matthew Singer and Trent Diesel (Naked Kombat)
13.
07/25/10 Mark Lander vs Randy Case (Lets
Wrestle)
14.
01/03/12 Jimmy Dean vs John St James, Paul
Perris vs Roman Stone, Johnny Lightning vs Paul Perris, Jason Xtreme vs Jimmy
Dean, Justin Xtreme vs Troy Lucas, Paul Perris vs Beau Hopkins, Jimmy Royce vs
Ed Harte, Jimmy Dean vs Dillon Reed, Dillon Reed vs Bobby Rose, Flex vs Jimmy
Royce, Cliff Conlin vs Doug Brandon, Wyld Child vs John St James, Paul Perris
vs Roman Stone again, Chris Divito vs Joshua, Jimmy Dean vs Dillon Reed again,
Dillon Reed vs Bobby Rose again, Aaron Aubrey vs Bobby Rose, Paul Perris vs
Roman Stone yet again, Aaron Aubrey vs Junior, Joshua vs Boytoy, Paul Perris vs
Beau Hopkins again (Can-Am)
15.
06/21/10 Tarzan
16.
07/27/11 Kid Leopard interview (BG East)
17.
05/20/17 Dante vs Justin Powers (MuscleBoy)
18.
03/04/11 Lucas Payne vs Austin Cooper (Rock
Hard)
19.
02/23/16 Dolph Danner vs Guido Genatto (BG
East)
20.
09/29/12 Zack Johnathan interview (Rock
Hard)
21.
09/28/10 Ace Hanson vs Angel (Thunder’s
Arena)
22.
07/23/10 Rusty Stevens (BG East)
23.
11/18/10 Owen Phoenix
24.
02/27/11 Brett Mycles vs Shane Steele
(Can-Am)
25.
02/24/12 Austin Cooper interview (Rock
Hard)
26.
08/02/11 Cameron Matthews vs Dominic and
Bulldog (Thunder’s Arena)
27.
07/16/11 Donnie Drake vs Braden Charron,
Dick Rick vs Austin Cooper, Kid Karisma vs Jake Jenkins (BG East)
28.
02/02/11 ‘70s Playgirl models I would like to wrestle
29.
07/29/11 Max Anderson vs Mikey Hanlon
(NHB-Battle)
30.
07/07/13 Max Anderson vs Mikey Hanlon
(NHB-Battle)
31.
10/01/13 Jake Lowe vs Flavio, Damien Rush
vs MJ Vergara, Jake Jenkins vs Marco Carlow (BG East)
32.
02/20/15 Marco interview (Thunder’s Arena)
33.
06/16/10 Stoney Hooker (WWE)
34.
03/05/17 Blayne vs Eagle (Thunder’s Arena)
35.
06/19/14 Drake Marcos vs Ty Alexander (BG East)
36.
03/05/13 What BG East type are you? (BG
East)
37.
04/24/17 Jake Zane vs Logan Cross
(MuscleBoy)
38.
07/22/10 Aryx Quinn vs Christopher Bruce,
Rio Garza vs Jobe Zander, Rusty Stevens vs Mitch Colby (BG East)
39.
06/15/12 Morgan Cruise vs Diego Diaz,
Morgan Cruise vs Tony Law, Morgan Cruise vs Chace LaChance (BG East)
40.
12/28/11 Bodyslam, Axel, Aron, Stay*c Adams
interview (UCW)














If I recall correctly, the Playgirl model pictured was a college professor. I thought at the tine that he make me "hot for treacher!"
ReplyDeleteSome classic photos here. Thanks.
ReplyDelete