The Fights You Came To

Here's a week-by-week rundown of the most popular blog posts in the last 52 weeks. The occasion? Well, it's sort of a birthday celebration. Not my birthday, but the Island's. Twelve years ago today I started Ringside at Skull Island. In the beginning, I blogged fight stories, most of them fictionalized accounts of my young adulthood. But I knew (and still know) little about wrestling. 

I am grateful to UCW, BG East, Krushco, Movimus, 88Wrestling, and MuscleBoy for all the excellent matches they have sent me over the last twelve years. Through them, I have also met in person a few of the hot guys I write about. I also want to acknowledge the great wrestling blogs that focus on the sport's eroticism and interest to LGBTQ people. Among the ones I am most familiar with are Beefcakes of WrestlingInner JobberNeverlandThe Cave, and a gigantic influence on this blog, Wrestling Arsenal. (An extensive list appears under the heading "Friendly Competition" on the left margin of this page.)

It is my particular kink to find satisfaction in rough play. Because of you readers and page 199 of the 1977 edition of The Joy of Gay Sex, I have learned that I am not alone, even though we vary in the details of our experiences and fantasies. Sexuality is far less easy to categorize than most people assume. If I had to name my orientation, I'd call it aggro-homosexuality. The good life, for me, is and always has been a good hard fight with a hot guy.








































































































Comments

  1. You are absolutely right..a good hard fight is the best type of way to men can spend time. together....a few breaks now and. then to come up for air.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more